oceansix website disclaimer
Identification and contact details of the data controller
BUSINESS NAME: OCEANSIX GMBH
REGISTERED ADDRESS: Konstanzer Str. 55, 10707 Berlin, Germany
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: DE168369070
Purposes of processing your personal data
• Your data will be processed on our website for the following purposes:
• Addressing requests, comments, and incidents.
• Understanding user behavior on the website to detect potential cyberattacks.
• Meeting our legal obligations.
• To protect and assert our rights.
• Respond to claims of any nature.
• If applicable, sending commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity.
• Sending news or newsletters related to our activity.
Legal basis for processing
• User consent (Refusal implies the impossibility of data processing).
• Compliance with applicable legal obligations (data subjects cannot refuse data processing in this case).
• Legitimate interest in protecting our image, business, and track record by preventing attacks on our website (data subjects cannot refuse this kind of data processing but can exercise the rights mentioned in this policy).
Data retention periods or criteria
The provided personal data will be kept for the necessary time or, if applicable, the time required by law, to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for the particular processing, it will be appropriately locked to, if necessary, make it available to competent authorities during the statute of limitations for actions that might arise from the relationship with the customer and/or the legally prescribed retention periods.
Automated decisions and profiling
OCEANSIX GMBH does not make automated decisions or carry out profiling.
During the data processing period, the organization may disclose your data to the following recipients:
• Judges and Courts.
• State Security Forces and Corps.
• Other competent authorities or public bodies when the controller has a legal obligation to provide personal data.
International data transfers
OCEANSIX GMBH has establishments in the European Economic Area, Israel, Canada, and the United States. Currently, the data controller's servers are located within the European Union, so there is no international transfer of personal data. However, if within its corporate structure, the controller might work with a provider established in the mentioned countries, the potential data flow would occur under the legal backing mentioned below:
- Israel: Adequacy Decision 2011/61/EU of the Commission, dated January 31, 2011
- Canada: Adequacy Decision 2002/2/EC of the Commission, dated December 20, 2001
- United States: Adequacy Decision of the Commission, dated April 10, 2023
You, as a data subject, can exercise your rights of access, rectification, and erasure, as well as request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, oppose it, request data portability (whenever technically possible), withdraw your consent, and, where appropriate, not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling. You can exercise these rights at any time, free of charge.
To do this, please send your request to the aforementioned email addresses. We will provide you with a form to fill out. If we have doubts about your identity, we will ask for a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document to verify your identity.
In any case, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) through their website: www.agpd.es
If you have given your consent to receive commercial information about our services, and if at any time you no longer wish to receive such information, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating that you want to unsubscribe from receiving this information.
The data subject guarantees that the provided data is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date; committing to inform about any change regarding the data they provide, through the channels provided for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. They will be responsible for any damage, whether direct or indirect, that may result from the breach of this obligation.
If the user provides third-party data, they declare that they have the consent of the interested parties and commit to conveying the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any liability arising from non-compliance with this obligation.
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us at:
Last review: 11/09/2023.